Saturday, November 28, 2009

Tonight....at 11.00 PM,I watched the famous talk show in the united states entitled,"the late show with david letterman".The show reminds me back in may 2009 as I started watching it in those days.I watched it because it has a special guest.Guess who..."adam lambert"!!.Yup,that's right,he's the runner up of the eighth season of american idol and my inspirations.At the end of the show,he performed a song entitled "what ya want from me" which caught my attention and started making me to like him as an idol.




P.S. in my opinion,Adam Lambert is the best compared to lady laga AKA Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta

4 comments:

abdooss said...

when will you blog about your Raya Balik Kampung?

zahid said...

I'm too lazy to blog it.....

abdooss said...

I heard you have a new Formula 1 car.. why don't you tell us about it?

Anonymous said...

slmt ari rye gakk. korban reramai!!