Monday, November 23, 2009

Yesterday,on Sunday,22nd of november,me,my dad and my mummy went to the curve at mutiara damansara to do some shopping.We went to ikea which contains high quality furnitures and other household accessories,asam pedas which consists of many kinds of cuisines,de zahra stores which consists of tudungs,watsons and many more.


First part..

Anyway,we ate pineapple tarts for breakfast.we were getting ready to drive to Damansara.The moment we arrived,We went to 'waroeng penyetz' to have our lunch and I decided to change my mind because the 'tempe' was not available.I decided to eat at asam pedas since there is a lot of choices to choose and there is a buffet happening.Well,I ate tempe,chilli prawns and salted fish kailan with plain rice,my dad had rice with chilli eggs and my mummy had char kuay teow for lunch.Suddenly,my mummy exchanged the char kuay teow with my dad's chilli eggs due to the spicyness of the char kuey teow.


second part....

We went to ikea and we have been circiling the huge complex for hours.There's a a crowd of people and the complex was really crowded due to the weekends.My mummy bought some utensils and many more household accessories.The building is too large and it consists of two floors while one floor has a lot of stuffs,playrooms and other rows of shops.The secret advantage of ikea is We find some shortcut to save time and energy and we found it somewhere near the pillar.



third part....

We went watsons to buy some temporary nail coloring and nail coloring remover.After that,we went to california jazz to have our afternoon tea.California jazz is a rare restaurant found around the world originating from the famous american state,California.We had fried spring rolls,tea and soda for afternoon tea.After having afternoon tea,we were going to De Zahra to buy head scarves for mummy's sister and mother.We were lost while trying to find the store as we were not familiar with the place.About an hour later,we managed to find the store.It was located near the curve and a distance away.After buying head scarves,we went to low yat to collect my mummy's brother laptop.

fourth part.....

We parked our car at the basement car park before collecting the laptop.We went to the third floor to collect the laptop.By the way,I'm suprised that there are two laptops which belongs to the brother's friend.
I carried one laptop and so does my dad while my mummy carried an empty new laptop bag.Before dinner,we sent the laptops to our room to be safer.We had steamboat at Johnny's restaurant for dinner.The dinner costs almost RM60.00.Well,at least it sounds and looks reasonable towards me for three persons.

That's all for today....

P.S. the photos are in my phone and I have problems uploading it........

1 comment:

abdooss said...

I'm glad you were having a great time!