Wednesday, November 18, 2009

call of duty modern warfare 2

There's a new first person shooter game entitled call of duty modern warfare 2.The game looks and sounds very realistic and fun to play with.It is the second sequel of the call of duty modern warfare.This game continues after the release of call of duty modern warfare.I am getting a copy of it when my PC is upgraded at the end of this month.Since there is no graphic card fixed on my PC.

The game has an average rating of 8.0 in gamespot.The game requires parental guidance due to the violent content.And it is also rated matured by ESRB.It is suitable for players age 18+ as it was rated by PEGI.But for me,I'm matured enough to think and I'm eligible to play it.If anyone of you want to know more about it go to wikipedia and gamespot.


By the way,here is the game trailer......

watch it and enjoy it.....

and don't forget to get a copy of it.......

you won't regret it....

No comments: