Wednesday, December 2, 2009

hours of completing my model f1 car....



During the Hari Raya korban on 27 November 2009,me,my dad,yeop and my granny helped me to construct the F1 car at Slim River,Perak.The model car is made from syrofom.From my point of view,the material and quality of the model does look good and it does not last long.It takes about one and a half hour for the four of us to complete the model.This experience makes my time more occupied and interesting.A couple of hours later,the bumper sticker is almost and going to be torned off soon.

Ranging from four sets of parts and components and over ten components,this model seems to give me problems fixing it.I have a hard time fixing it.The good thing is my dad,yeop and my granny managed to help me to complete the race car.







P.S. yop,you have been pestering and bugging me recently to blog about my F1 car,now that I've blog it,I hoped it impresses and statisfies your feeling.

And one more important thing to remember,don't forget to comment about it...


3 comments:

abdooss said...

I'm impressed.. that your Granny (Opah) helped you to construct it!!
Way to Go, Opah! cayalah!!

Anonymous said...

nice one. hope u msk uniten bangi for engineering course!

peace opah!!

zahid said...

to anonymous:who are u?....