Sunday, November 1, 2009

watching simpsons halloween marathon for 5 hours plus..............

What's up guys,last night I was distracted while I was studying sivik.
I was distracted by the 5 hour simpsons halloween marathon
Well,The simpson's halloween marathon lasted for about 5 hours.
I was distracted.......but I managed to read a couple of pages.
Well,at least I managed to read some of it,rather than not reading it.

The simpsons halloween marathon started at about 7.00pm.
Ranging from 20 chapters,It ended at about 12.15am.
Damn!,I'm always distracted when studying.
Well,it's ok......I will study today.
Furthermore,I won't be fooling around anymore.

But when the advertisements appear,I opened my book and read it.
But when the show returns,I bookmarked the paged and closed it back
What a brilliant idea!!!....
But the advertisements only lasted for about 2-3 minutes.....
Damn!!.....If only the advertisements lasted longer.
Like.........10-15 minutes......

Last thing,I will definetely pass my final year examination.
And I want to wish good luck to my friends for the final year examanation.
I'll have to study hard and get As for the year end exam.
Well.....good luck buddies........

5 comments:

abdooss said...

The not-so-smart way to study?
The brain is a funny thing.. it is like a Sponge.. it absorbs anything & everything.. maybe you will remember the Simpsons during exam..

zahid said...

hehehe......that's a stupid way to think........

abdooss said...

Good Luck in your study, Zahid!

zahid said...

thnx......hope I will get good resultsa

abdooss said...

Z, you are in stage 1 & 2

Before/during Exam =
1)Usaha
2)Doa
3)Tawakal.

After Exam (after get results)= 4)Syukur (thankful even if you got no so good results as it shows your mistakes),
5)Analisa (find out your mistakes),
6)Remedial (Find out what needed to do to get better results in future), Act (do what you found out to get better results next time)