Tuesday, November 10, 2009

robbed...

Today...at 6.00PM.....my dad was being robbed while waiting for me at school..
He was robbed at Peel Road..
Dammit......if I catch the robbers,I'm going to kick their asses...
By the way...my dad is lodging  a report at a nearby police station tomorrow morning...at 9.00am.


I asked my dad how it happens..
Anyway....my dad identified those robbers are 2 young indian guys....
My dad described how the guys robbed him..
And he told me that one guy with a sharp object sneaked into the back door of the car without my dad's knowledge....
when my dad my dad was trying to unlock the steering lock...the other guy was outside blocking the car door..
And when my dad gave them the money...they quickly escaped...with a bike...


This is the dangerous and riskiest situation that my dad has ever encountered......


P.S........How surprised and shocked I am!!....

2 comments:

abdooss said...

That's bad!
Is your Dad ok?

zahid said...

yup....but not till I kicked the robbers ass......