Thursday, November 19, 2009

Now,right after I come back from school,I used to listen to AFI songs especially love like winter,death of of seasons,silver and cold,girls not grey,kill caustics and much more.The same goes to last year also.If anyone of you want to know more about this band especially the tour dates,news,forums and much more then kindly go to the official AFI site.


If anyone of you aren't familiar with this band,they were currenty ukiah's famous american rock band.The band has been performing in concerts,music festivals,creating music videos and creating albums for the last 18 years.That definetely means that they were formed in the summer of 1991.Wow!...18 years....that's exactly a long period of time.I was not even in this world during those times.The band has been making a total of 8 albums ranging from "Answer that and stay fashionable" until "crash love".



Anyway,the newly produced video entitled "medicate" from the newly created album,"crash love" seems to impress me with their careers.




And so far,this is the one and only new music video from the new album......that I'm only aware of .......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lurve songs huh? jz make sure u dn leave ur study k

zahid said...

but my ambition is to be a musician.....

abdooss said...

MJ was a great singer.. but he was cheated MILLIONS OF DOLLARS because he did not know a single thing about accountancy.

I am not saying you should be an accountant. My point is - complete your EDUCATION first. So you will have something to fall back on.