Thursday, November 12, 2009

Exams....yup....that's right.....they ended their journey here at 12/11/09....
It means that the exams are over!!!.........
OH YEAH!!!!......
Since now the exams are over......I will be relaxing until school reopens in 2010....
It means now 'play more,study less'....since exams are over and holidays are around the corner...
But when exams are around the corners,It will mean 'study more,play less'.

By the way.....I'm deciding to go to Penang,Johor and Pahang for my 1 month and 1 week holidays....
Anyway...time flies with flying colours......
It really means that time moves fast and the clock is ticking and moving.....
Well.....9 more days to my lucky day......
If you want to know more,check my recent post in my blog.....

well...I'm saying good bye to stress and tension and welcoming happiness and joyness...

P.S...welcome happiness.....

 

1 comment:

abdooss said...

wah.. enjoy. But don't forget next year is an important academic year too!