Tuesday, November 17, 2009

sick....

Today....I skipped school...The reason was because I was sick.
I had nose block,sore throat and high fever.
It was lucky that the exams are over...
If not...I'll have to replace it by sacrificing my normal school day.

At first the temperature was normal.
And all of a sudden,it increased..
And it then it decreased.
So strange and unbelieveable.
I couldn't remember the temperatures of my body because my dad often took my temperature..

Well...The bad news is I couldn't eat oily and spicy food for the time being.
And the good news is I'm fully recovering.
It is because I daily took my panadol,cough syrup and lozenges..
Well...I'm going to school as usual tomorrow.
And by the way,I'm aware that there are only 3 days of school left...
My dad will be making a letter for the excuse I was absent...


P.S  hooray!!! and boo!!!!

4 comments:

abdooss said...

I hope you are okay now..

abdooss said...

are you recovered from the illness?

zahid bin abd rahim said...

slightly.......but my nose is still block

abdooss said...

Blocked nose? avoid cold drinks for now ok..