Saturday, January 30, 2010

I've just got back from Sri Hartamas,Mont Kiara which turns out to be today.

Met some lovely and polite peoples there and lastly,enjoyed some delicious and tasty meals too...


If anyone of you realized,I have escaped from updating my blog previously and the reason was because I was studying for my PMR interversi test 1.

Furthermore:

I love the Cure's single entitled 'Just like heaven'.I began listening to it when the AFI,which is my favourite band made a cover of it.

here's the cover with the lead singer of the cure in the audience..


and the original version...


And lastly...the classic version in the old days...


P.S. what should I do to make up my 2 weeks absentees?...

4 comments:

abdooss said...

you should study some more lah, Zahid..

zahid said...

just because I'm having my PMR this year...does that means I have to study more?...

abdooss said...

Actually it's up to you..

If you wished to have a live at Hartamas, you should study very hard..

Unless, you have the Best Talent in Music/Entertainment, so that you don't have to study at school anymore..

But remember, life in the entertainment industry, especially in Malaysia, is not so glamorous. It is hard.. success doesn't come easily.. you must have a strong musical background first..

abdooss said...

But how to get a Degree in Music, if you don't score well in school?