Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm too tired to report that I'm finally back from my outstation trip with my dad in Penang and it happened yesterday.The reason I went there was because to meet my beloved mummy and my beloved aunty.
had barbequed and steamboat buffet at a korean restaurant,helped my aunty to do some shopping,Played internet on my dad's laptop at the nearest Starbucks cafe,had some fantastic and delicious meals at TGI friday's at queensbay mall.
I was really looking forward towards this recently and it was a miracle that it really happened.Today is which the day we planned to go back,we had breakfast at the nearest Mcdonalds with my mummy,my dad and my aunty before going back to KL.
I have to admit that it was the happiest moment in my life.

1 comment:

abdooss said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful time with them..