Saturday, January 2, 2010

All my friends,my cousins and my families asked me how did I spent the new years eve.

If anyone of you are interested in knowing it,read below for more.

I spent the new years eve at The Curve which is located in Mutiara Damansara.I went into Pubs where I watched a rock band performing some wonderful songs.I watch the fireworks countdown on top of The Royale Bintang Damansara.I got to admit,the new years eve party was fun and interesting.This is my memorable moment of the year before ending 2009.Also took some interesting and random pictures there.
I took the band members,random christmas tree,random statues of Santa Claus and the night on new year's eve pictures.I took the pictures to remember all the sweet memories before ending 2009 and to remember christmas this year.
I got to admit that the new year's eve party was an enjoyable and memorable night for me.

here are the pictures of the band members


the keyboardist of the rock band








and lastly,


the lead singer of the band...








the curve during new year's eve...

















the crowd during new year's eve






and not to forget,some random christmas trees...















some random status of Santa claus too.







a lighted reindeer...




and snowman

the fireworks...



the crowd during new year's eve.


some christmas stove...


and socks...
anyone of you have the new year resolutions,tell me and I want to hear it...

I knew I should have updated it earlier but because my computer was having some problems.

P.S. sorry I updated it later because my computer was infected by virus.I'm really sorry that I updated it late by two days

by the way,watch the video that I have uploaded it in youtube..

No comments: