Friday, January 8, 2010

It's my first week in the morning session which is form 3.I realized being in the morning session is harder than being in the afternoon session.The reason was because I'll have to wake up early in the morning and I am aware that the morning sessions teachers are stricter compared to the afternoon sessions teachers.Which means that The afternoon sessions teachers are nicer.I missed my afternoon sessions last year which I was in form 2 and when I was in form 1.

Soon,I realized that the teachers are stricter and fiercer because of my important academic year.That means I'll be having my PMR this year and I'm thinking of creating my own home timetable.I'll be creating it these weekends and I'll be asking my dad to help me.If it succeeds,I'm planning to start my home timetable next week starting on Monday.That should keep me discipline and hard-working.I'll have to start studying hard from now onwards and stop fooling around.And it means now 'study more,play less'.

My PMR examination will begin in October which is in 9 months time.That's about 270 days away.That may looks long but it feels fast towards me.

No comments: