Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ronan keating caught me and my mind about 6 years ago when I was 9.I followed my brother's footsteps by listening to ronan keating's songs.He's born on the 3rd of march 1977.So that means,he's turning 33 this year.



His singles especially loving each day,iris,life is a rollercoaster and many more impresses me with his cool and perfect career.He joined the famous irish boyband 'Boyzone' when he was 16 and after being spotted by Louis Walsh.He ran in the London marathon in april 2008 to raise money for cancer research and he got a good record and a personal best time of 3 hours and 59 minutes.

here's some music videos that were created by him to brighten your day up..

...


the one and only music video with annotations...I guess so...



...



This is the saddest and depress song towards me...



here's the music video that were shot in Dubai,UAE


P.S. he started his singing career in 1993 where he is about 16 years old.

No comments: