Sunday, January 3, 2010

It's the last day of the year end holiday and I felt very sad and dissappointed.
Damn!!!,If only the holidays would last longer.
So,I'll have to wait for the year end holiday which is about 10 months away.Wow!,.that's about 300 days.It's ok,I'll have to be patient.
But I am an impatient patient and I wish that was tomorrow.
I've cut my hair,bought my school books,clothes and many more.
Well,today is a sad and frustrating day for me as the holidays are ending.While I'm writing this,I feel very sad and I'm crying.

That means I won't be updating my blog regularly as I'm busy for school and for my PMR.
That means my nightmare will begin tomorrow because of my PMR.

1 comment:

abdooss said...

Change is inevitable.

Better accept change, because resistance is futile!!