Sunday, December 6, 2009

Today,right after lunch,me and my dad just stumbled upon a car showroom named "Mofaz" in Ampang which consists of lamborghinis,hummers,ferraris and other,fast,expensive and luxury cars.The moment we entered the showroom,the salesman seems to look generous and kind-hearted towards us.I noticed that there are more cars at the back of the showroom which are jaguars,bentleys,porsches and much more.The salesman was so nice that he opened the lamborghinis doors while I took a peek at the interior.The interior was so unique that the gear and the speedometer was too realistic.The speedometer layer was made of metal.It is because the vehicle is hand made which means it is manually fixed unlike BMW and Mercedes which is automatically fixed with the help of the machine.

The salesman explained that only the sports car like lambo liked I mentioned before could move once in every three months because the spare parts are too hard to find and it costs very expensive.Sports car are also used in collection for collectors who are mad about cars and that's the reason why people rarely use lamborghinis,ferraris,aston martin and other sports cars.My dad talked to the salesman while I took a peek at those cars.Suddenly,there's an incoming call on my dad's handphone.Meanwhile,I chat with the salesman about the cars spareparts and much more.

1 comment:

abdooss said...

Study hard, find your niche, make lots of $$ and then buy 2 sports car ok. 1 for you & another one for me!! hehe