Friday, December 18, 2009

It has been a long time that I've not logged in into my 'youtube' account since the world even exists.The reason is because I'm busy updating my myspace,twitter and much more.Please check my sidebar for more information and by the way,I've just logged in a few minutes ago.The moment I logged in,something interesting appeared in the 'recommended for you' thumbnails.Well,If any of you are curious to know,it is videos about AFI being interviewed recently in 2009.I've been watching AFI videos since I'm crazy and mad about them back in the old days and now days.The videos I'm talking about is directly below your eyes and it is found here.


jade and davey seems to have a good friendship between the both of them..



and so does hunter and davey back in the past centuries with some footage of  'girl's not grey' and 'leaving song part II' from the album 'sing the sorrow'



and not to forget,davey and adam too.This interview was taken from an unknown french TV show.




And last but not least,some hot and stunning photos of the band.

ranging from new to old





















P.S. enjoy.....




1 comment:

abdooss said...

Yes, I agree with you.. (1st paragraph, Line 8)