Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I'm too tired to report that I'm back from my holidays in Fraser's Hill which is located in Pahang which turns out to be yesterday.

I'm very sorry to say that I couldn't update it yesterday and the reason was because the internet network was interrupted and suspended.



just stumbled upon this monkey which turns out to be wild and while I was on my way to lunch.My lunch costs RM45.00.Damn,I shouldn't have ate it there.









I also played some archery Which is RM8.00 for 10 arrows.the price seems to sounds reasonable even though is looks expensive.










On the other hand:

I just Stumbled upon Rascal Flatts which is an american country music band founded in Columbus in Ohio.The single 'Life is a highway' surprised me When I was Going back to Kuala Lumpur and sending My dad's friend back home in Bangsar.The single 'Life is a highway' was taken from their debut album entitled 'Me and my gang'.










The song also caught me over 2 years ago when I was watching Disney Pixar 'Cars' where there was a certain scene where they played the song.



2 years ago meaning that I was 12.

Speaking of which:

This is the one and limited official music video that I found it in Youtube.



And some scenes in the movie where the song is used as a background music.



here's the movie video too....



P.S. I'm Very angry to report that the fraser's hill trip is a 1 day trip meaning I
didn't spend the night there.

No comments: