Thursday, December 24, 2009

HO HO HO....I would like to wish a merry christmas to all christians in the world.Well It's christmas eve tonight and santa has checked the list of the children who have been nice and naughty throughout the year.And by the way,he is distributing presents to the nice kids and coals to the naughty kids.













Well,of course I'm not celebrating it because I'm a muslim and the reason I updated my blog with this topic is because I'm feeling quite bored and I've nothing better to do rather than updating my blog.

P.S. and I've no any idea except for this.

3 comments:

abdooss said...

1)Did you get any gifts?

2)have you been a good boy this year?

zahid said...

No and the reason was because I don't celebrate it.......and I don't believe in the existence of Santa

zahid said...

P.S. 'it' refers to christmas