Monday, October 19, 2009

privacy last night......

Last night,I was having a lot of privacy and nobody disturbed me since my dad had to replace someone at concorde kuala lumpur to get extra money.
Since nobody disturbed me,I studied my science book since the exams are around the corner.
My dad left at about 8.30PM.

Before my dad goes,I opened star world and I watched 'sunday night at the movies',the movie was very thrilling,chasing scenes,shooting scenes and much more.
I do not know the name of the movie since I opened it late by five minutes.
Meanwhile,I study while watching.
When the advertisement appears,I opened my book and read it,but when the movie returns,I bookmarked my book and closed it back.


The show was very interesting and very thrilling.
My dad returned at about 10.45PM.

3 comments:

abdooss said...

So at the end, did you manage to finish your study?

zahid bin abd rahim said...

well,little bit......

Anonymous said...

i nvr heard study smart is study in front of tv...