Monday, October 12, 2009

hummer h2 spotted

In the afternoon,when I was going out for lunch,I just stumbled across upon a hummer h2.
wow,I didn't know this beauty would appear.
The hummer h2 was parked behind the federal hotel.
Well,the hummer is one of the rare vehicle in malaysia.
I guess the owner of the vehicle is the manager of the hotel or one of the king's cousin.
I was really suprise.
The hummer is a beautiful SUV.
So,I quickly took the picture of the car before the owner shows up.
Even if the owner shows up,my dad is around....hehe.

Well here are the pictures,enjoy..

front quarter view


side view


back view



side view

front view


the fierce looking grills

3 comments:

abdooss said...

The Plate Number alone costs an Arm and a Leg.. , .... meaning that is very very Expensive!

zahid bin abd rahim said...

yup....it is single plated....unlike normal cars

rahims7 said...

like a tank but its a nice SUV