Friday, October 9, 2009

my 2 best friends come to my hotel room.

Just now,my two friends,Karttick and euzzuel visited me for raya.
We are off today due to the PMR examination.
So we planned to meet at low yat plaza.


After we met each other,we had a party at my hotel room.
We ate delicious cakes and cookies.
After that,we were surfing the website and doing some research on the future.
We also played online games.
We watched michael jackson's moonwalk video.
One of my friend,Karttick was very expert at moonwalking.
He demonstrated it at the room and it was exactly like michael jackson's moonwalk.
We did some research on muhammad ali,the famous boxer.


After having fun at the room,We were going to the gym to have some fun.
my friends were trying to moonwalk at the treadmill.
what a brilliant idea....hehe...
We were carrying weights.


After that,we were making a move to the mosque for our friday prayer.
We sent karttick home first before going to the mosque.


After praying,I sent my friend,ezzuel back to his dad's food stall.
After that,we were going home.
I told my dad to go quickly but he ignored me because My dad was taking his own sweet time sending SMS to my aunty.
So after that,We were going home as usual.

2 comments:

abdooss said...

good to know you were having a great time with your friends..

zahid bin abd rahim said...

thnx yop.....