Saturday, October 17, 2009

deepavali at my friend's place.......

well,good evening ladies and gentlemen.
First of all,I would like to wish every hindus in this world a happy deepavali.
In the afternoon,at about 12.00pm I was having a deepavali celebration at karttick's place.
I was told to meet him at the void deck.

After we met at the void deck,we entered the house.
The moment we entered the house,I shaked hands with his family.
After that I was told to sit at a sofa and to enjoy their delicious cookies.
The drinks were serve by karttick.
We were watching a michael jackson's DVD.
The DVD was very thrilling.

Soon,we were having lunch.
So,we had rice with mutton and curry chicken and dalcha.
The foods were absoloutely delicious.
His mom cooked it.
And I told his mom that the foods were delicious.

Soon,I realised that there were more guest visiting.
I realised I was getting lucky.
The first guest was indian.
The second and third guest was chinese.

So,we continued watching the michael jackson DVD.
Michael jackson was really a fantastic and fabulous musician...too bad he died.
So,by the way,at about 2.20pm,I was making a move to go home.
Before I went home,karttick pack me some of his cookies.
How kind and generous is he...he is my BFF (best friend forever).
So,before I went home,I shaked my hands with his family.
He sent me to the bus stop and shaked hands.
Wow,he is really a good friend of mine.

Wow,this is the unforgettable memories of mine.
I will be going to his house for deepavali next year.

3 comments:

papa said...

wahhhh the muruku was goood i like it

abdooss said...

you ate Maruku without inviting me, Zahid? How dare you??

zahid bin abd rahim said...

ehhhhh.......I thought u are returning back to kampung......