Monday, September 28, 2009

singapore 2009 F1 race

Well,last night I watched NTV7 and I suddenly realized that there is a formula 1 race in singapore.

I didn't know what time it started but I know what time it ended.
As I suddenly switched on the TV.
It ended at about 12.35am.
The show was absoloutely amazing.


Lewis hamilton of the mclaren mercedes team won this year.
It's his 11th victory.
The second place goes to Timo Glock of the toyota team.
The third place goes to Fernando Alonso of the renault team.

I am really suprise that in the middle of the race,
The red bull renault team suddenly lose control and crash into a wall.
I do not know the driver's name.
How sad...

I realized that the ferrari team lose the race,How sad and disappointing it is.
If I'm not wrong,It came in the 13th place(2nd last).
The team won last time and recently.
How sad...
The ferrari team was my favourite team of all.


Ok ladies and gentlemen....got to go now.





5 comments:

abdooss said...

Yes zahid,, Ferrari was formidable.. I said WAS.. under Michael Schumacher.. now that he has retired, I don't support Ferrari any more..

zahid bin abd rahim said...

if it is formidable, why ferraris are very expensive?...

zahid bin abd rahim said...

then who do u support?....

abdooss said...

1) Because VERY Good Quality = Very High Standard = Expensive parts.
(But not in everything good is expensive. Some are free. You find out yourself)

2)I don't support any team anymore :-(

zahid bin abd rahim said...

well...I support ferrari and ford