Sunday, September 27, 2009

KL tower trip with my dad and aunty.....

Just now in the afternoon,me,my dad and my aunty went to KL tower to have some fun.
I have not been to KL tower since 3 years,that's way a long time ago.
So we bought 3 tickets for  hi-tea at the revolving restaurant.
I didn't know the price of the tickets as my dad got it and I'm not interested in knowing it...hehe.


For first part of the trip,we roam around the lobby of the tower.
the lobby seems different compared to 3 years ago,as the auditorium was closed.
But the restaurant and the observation deck remained the same.
After that,we were getting ready to go to the observation deck.
I was getting nervous when the security spotchecked me.
I only bring a comb,my mobile phone,my wallet and my handkerchief.
Went we were inside the lift,my ear was getting hurt and I tried to bear the pain.
Somewhat,I noticed that there are only europeans,americans and westerners inside the lift,and we were the only asians inside the lift.



For the second part of the trip,we went to the observation deck.
We look through the binoculars,now,but  it was free.....last time we have to pay to see it,how generous are the staffs here.
I noticed that there's something metal behind the binoculars.
I belived that those are for the little kids and toddlers.
As the binoculars are public usage and it is very tall for little kids and toddlers.
For an adult and a teenager like me,I do not need to stand on it as I'm a bit too tall.
We looked at the cheap jewellery at a nearby shop.
The jewellery seemed nice and cheap,but I do not know if it is lasting......
We sit at a nearby bench and keep joking and chatting around while we were sitting.
After that,we were getting ready to have our lunch and afternoon tea at the restaurant.




For the third part of the trip,We were on the luxury revolving restaurant.
I have not been to this restaurant for 3 years.
I recognized some of my dad's staffs and they were suprise to see me growing up from a pre teen to a teenager.
As I've not met them for 2 to 3 years,they were absoloutely suprise.
The foods there were definetely delicious.
I ate those foods non-stop.
We spent about 2 hours dining in the luxury restaurant.
There is also a bunch of annoying and irritating kids and toddlers running around like monkeys.
I really hate those kids.
If only their parents would discipline them.


After having lunch and afternoon tea at the restaurant,we were making a move to go home.
This is the enjoyable moment of my live.
I'll wouldn't forget it.



P.S. the pictures are in my phone and I'm too lazy to upload it.


Sorry guys....




Ok....got to go now....bye.......

No comments: