Saturday, September 26, 2009

repeated episode of knight rider on star world


Well guys,this morning I opened STAR WORLD and I suddenly saw a repeated episode of knight rider.
Dammit,if only I knew the show is repeating in the first place.
So... I missed the 1st episode of the show although I watch a little bit of it
The show started at 6.30am (I guess) and ended at about 7.30am.
So...I have to wake up at 6.30am every saturday and I have to set the alarm on my phone so that I won't miss the show.
So...by next Saturday,I'll will have to wake up at 6.30am to watch the amazing show.





Ok bye guys....

2 comments:

abdooss said...

So now you are addicted to a Talking Car?

zahid bin abd rahim said...

yup...the talking car is awesome....It has many funtions....the talking car is actually a 2008 shelby mustang gt500kr